Posted:October 18, 2018
- Dr. Ozkan was honored by a special two-day award symposium in recognition of the 2017 Storch Award she received from the ACS Energy and Fuels Division.
- From the College of Engineering, HCRG won the University Lab Safety Committee (ULSC) Excellence in Safety award which is a university-wide recognition.
- HCRG was again mentioned in the 2017 Dean’s list which is awarded to Principal Investigators and their staff for maintaining laboratories with no items of concern noted during the annual laboratory site visit.
- HCRG received the best safety management award in the department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
- Gokhan Celik received the Kokes award at the North American Catalysis Society meeting held in Denver, Colorado.
- Deeksha Jain received the AIChE Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division travel award.
- Saurabh Ailawar received the Best Student Poster award at OSU Institute of Materials research (IMR) conference.
- A new PhD member, Anagha Hunoor, joined our research group. We wish her good luck!
- Sushmitha Ravikumar, a UG member of HCRG, bagged 2nd position for poster presentation at the 2017 Denman research forum from the Chemical and Environmental engineering division.
- Doruk Dogu received the OSU CBE Outstanding post-doctoral award for research excellence.
- Katja Meyer and Gokhan Celik received the OSU CBE best graduate student award for academic achievement.
- Gokhan Celik and Seval Gunduz presented their research at the North American Catalysis Society meeting held in Denver, Colorado.
- Gokhan Celik, Seval Gunduz, Deeksha Jain, Dhruba Jyoti Deka and Saurabh Ailawar attended a workshop at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago to understand experimental and analytical techniques involved in extended X-ray absorption fine structure spectroscopy (EXAFS).
- Kuldeep Mamtani and Katja Meyer received their doctoral degrees, we wish them good luck for the future.
- Sushmitha Ravikumar, Trevor Wendt and Nathaniel Kramer (UG members) successfully defended their Honors theses. We wish them the best for their future!