Posted:October 18, 2018
- HCRG has maintained its position on the 2018 Dean’s list which is awarded to Principal Investigators and their staff for maintaining laboratories with no items of concern noted during the annual laboratory site visit.
- HCRG received the best safety management award in the department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
- Deeksha Jain was appointed to the national board of directors of the AIChE Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division as a graduate student director. She will serve a two-year term.
- Seval Gunduz received the OSU CBE Outstanding post-doctoral award for research excellence.
- Deeksha Jain, Dhruba Jyoti Deka and Saurabh Ailawar received the OSU CBE best graduate student award for academic achievement.
- Benjamin Rudzinski received a poster award at the 9th Annual Undergraduate Research Forum for Engineering and Architecture Students organized by the College of Engineering, Knowlton School of Architecture, and Tau Beta Pi.
- Deeksha Jain and Saurabh Ailawar received the Best Student Poster award at OSU Institute of Materials research (IMR) conference.
- Gokhan Celik received his doctoral degree. We wish him good luck for the future!