Books and Chapters
- "Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Reactor Engineering," Special Issue of Chemical Engineering Science, eds. L.S. Fan, U.S. Ozkan, S.T. Yang, J.J. Chalmers, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1992.
- Reduction of Nitrogen Oxides, U.S. Ozkan, G. Marcelin, S.K. Agarwal, ACS Symposium Books Series, Vol. 587, Washington, D.C., 1995.
- Catalysis and Photocatalysis on Metal Oxides, Special Issue of Catalysis Today, eds. U.S. Ozkan and H.H. Kung, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1997.
- Recent Advances in NOx and SOx Reduction from Combustion Sources, Special Issue of Catalysis Today, Eds. U.S. Ozkan and J.J. Spivey, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1998.
- “Catalytic Reduction of NO With Hydrocarbons” by J.M. Watson and U. S. Ozkan in Advanced Technologies for Reduction of Emissions from Coal Usage. Eds. S.-J. Khang and T. C. Keener
- "Catalysis: Energy, Environment and Economics" by U.S. Ozkan and R.B. Watson, in Changing World of Chemical Engineering, Second Edition, Eds. S. Furusaki, J. Farside, and L.S. Fan. Volume 3, pp. 83-105, Gordon and Breach, New York, NY, 2002
- "Catalytic Hydrodenitrogenation", U.S. Ozkan, A.Y. Bunch, in Encyclopedia of Catalysis, Ed. I. Horwath, Volume 3, pp. 596-635, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2003.
- Lower Alkane Oxidation, Special Issue of Catalysis Today, Eds. U.S. Ozkan, A. Gaffney, V. Guliant, Elsevier , Amsterdam, 2003.
- “Selective Oxidation Catalysis”, by R.B. Watson and U.S. Ozkan, in Environmental Catalysis, Ed V.H. Grassian, pp.523-547, CRC Taylor&Francis, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005.
- "Non-precious metal oxygen reduction catalysts for PEM fuel cells," Matter, P.H.; Biddinger, E.J., Ozkan, U.S., In Catalysis, Spivey, J.J., Ed. The Royal Society of Chemistry: Cambridge, UK;, Vol. 20, 338-366, 2007.
- New Catalyst Synthesis Techniques, special issue of Topics in Catalysis, Guest editor, U.S. Ozkan, Springer Publisher, Volume: 49, 2008.
- Design of Heterogeneous Catalysts: New Approaches based on Synthesis, Characterization and Modeling, Ed. U.S. Ozkan, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany, 2009.
- “Modified carbon materials as O2 reduction reaction electrocatalysts in acid PEM fuel cells” by D. Singh, J. King, and U.S. Ozkan, in Non-Noble Metal Fuel Cell Catalysts, Eds. Zhang, J. Chen, Z., Dodelet, J.P., Wiley-VCH, 2013.
Mamtani,K. Ozkan, U.S., “Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanostructures as Oxygen Reduction Reaction (ORR) and Oxygen Evolution Reaction (OER) Electrocatalysts in Acidic Media,” in Handbook on the Graphene Materials. Wiley-Scrivener, USA. In press.