Skip to main content
- Ozkan, Umit S. and Watson, Rick K., "Preparation and Use of A Catalyst for the Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Lower Alkanes," U.S. Patent 6,521,808, February 18, 2003.
- Ozkan, Umit S. and Watson, Junko M. “Catalyst and Method of Use in the Reduction of Nitrogen Oxides Using Lower Hydrocarbons” U.S. Patent 6,709,643, March 23, 2004.
- Ozkan, Umit S.; Holmgreen, Erik M.; Yung, Matthew M., "Multi-stage Catalyst Systems." U.S. Patent 7,488,462, February 2009.
- Ozkan, Umit S.; Zhang, Lingzhi; Wang, Xueqin; Natesakhawat, Sittichai , "Catalyst for hydrogen production for water gas shift reaction." U.S. Patent 7,947,251, May 2011.
- Ozkan, Umit S.; Holmgreen, Erik M.; Yung, Matthew M., “Catalyst systems and uses thereof for CO removal” U.S. Patent 8,226,918, July 2012.
- Ozkan, Umit S., von Deak, Dieter, Biddinger, Elizabeth J.,” Phosphorus-Doped Carbon-Containing Catalyst For Proton Exchange Membranes And Method For Making Same”. U.S. Patent 9,136,542, September 2015.
- Ozkan, Umit S., Mamtani, Kuldeep, Jain, Deeksha, “Heteroatom doped Carbon Nanostructures for Electrocatalytic Halogen Production,” U.S. patent filed on May 2, 2019. 16/401,717.
- Ozkan, U.S., Gunduz, S., Deka, D. J., “Improved Materials for Ammonia Synthesis,” Provisional patent application filed on January 14, 2019, 62/791.968.